Beauty Emerging

Beauty Emerging
Butterfly = Me

Friday, June 3, 2011

Dunno what to write...

Dunno what to write.... My day was uneventful. Work, bank, work, home. Was planning to go to the store tonight but got lazy. Will probably go tomorow. Hoping that Chris would text but he hasn't ...I have a ballet lesson tomorow. (I think) and kind of am debating on whether to go or not cause I don't really want to see Josh but as Katie is roomates and more then likely in a relationship with him I kind of have to deal with it. I want those god damned pointes. Doubtful that I will be ready for them by my birthday which sucks ass. Ah well...I can buy myself something else...Something even more beautiful and meaningful.
I love being on my own these days. i can do what I please, when I please. It's wonderful...lonely sometimes but all in all great

No comments:

Post a Comment