Beauty Emerging

Beauty Emerging
Butterfly = Me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Confusion...

It's the start of a new romance and I'm scared shitless. I had a "coffee date" with this guy that I totally like that ended in a kiss. He kissed me a second time and went for my chest...wtf...I told him no please don't and he stopped. I don't want to take things too fast. I've been hurt one too many times. Please God don't let him ditch me he's the first guy I've met that I feel genuinely attracted too. But if he leaves then it was never to be. I have to stand by my principles even if it means totally losing him and being alone the rest of my existence. Which I am totally ok with...kinda. As long as I keep my reason and don't get stupid I'll be fine. Reason, Logic, principle...As long as I have those three things in mind. I will have Everything.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment